|Approx. value of the contract: 116 million PKR|
|Location within Country (Districts)
|Name of Donor/ Funding Agency
|Duration of Project (months):
|Start date (month/year):
January 01, 2014
|Completion date (month/year):
December 31, 2016
|No. of Project Staff
|Name of senior employees of your organization involved in project implementation
Name of Consortium Members (if the project was implemented by a consortium)
- SABAWON (lead applicant)
- IRSP (Co-applicant)
Project Objectives, Outcomes and list of major activities (Not more than 500 words)
To restore and strengthen resilience of communities through social mobilization and community empowerment enabling them to participate in the development process
Result 1: Formation and strengthening of a three-tiered community mobilization system for social and economic development at Community, Village and Union Council level
Result 2: Community social infrastructure built or rehabilitated to improve basic social service delivery, taking into account disaster risk reduction principles.
Result 3: Capacities of local administration at Union Council and Tehsil level to plan, monitor and supervise development strengthened.
List of major activities (along with targets)
- Formation of 3-tiers mobilization system i.e. COs, VOs and LSOs
- COs, VOs, LSOs engaged in development activities
- Awareness sessions on SDGs/MDGs, Law and Justice, Climate resilience communities, risk management and gender mainstreaming.
- Account Saving and financial inclusion and functional literacy.
- Provision of Microcredit scheme (Small level loans) for eligible community members and linking the CI;s members to MFIs and MFBs.
- CPI schemes constructed and restored
- Productive asset transfer both tangible assets and intangible assets to poorest community members with score 0-18 on poverty score card (PSC)
- Provision of Skills training